Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Evolucio Blaufrankisch, 2015



Blaufrankisch: where have you been all of my life? Until tonight, this Austrian red wine has never attracted my attention. As a versatile every day dinner wine, it now has a prominent place on my buy list.

Purplish blue in color, but the wine has clearly not seen any new oak or small barrels. Incredibly beautiful smells of ripening blackberries, dark cherries, blue flowers and pepper. Very fresh and lively, like a later summer garden after a rain. Tangy flavors of fresh berries and black pepper. Slightly funky but in a positive way. Long and satisfying finish.

1 comment:

  1. I like viewing web sites which comprehend the price of delivering the excellent useful resource free of charge. I truly adored reading your posting. Thank you! https://wevino.store/

    ReplyDelete